This article reviews the pros and cons of the iPhone 12 Pro. The iPhone 12 Pro has an excellent camera system, modern design, fast and stable performance, 5G support, and a large, sharp Super Retina XDR display. However, the price of the iPhone 12 Pro is quite expensive, it does not include a charger and headphones in the box, the battery life is only average, it is heavy, and there is no fingerprint sensor.
In conclusion, the iPhone 12 Pro is a great choice for people looking for a high-end smartphone with advanced features such as a top-of-the-line camera system and 5G support. However, it may not be the best option for those on a budget or who prioritize a long battery life and lightweight design. Additionally, the lack of a charging brick and headphones in the box may be an inconvenience for some users. Overall, the iPhone 12 Pro is a powerful device with a lot to offer, but it may not be the right fit for everyone.
|Feature||iPhone 12 Pro||iPhone 11 Pro Max|
|Camera||Improved low-light performance, LiDAR scanner||Triple-camera system with excellent low-light performance|
|Design||Sleek and modern with ceramic shield front cover||Sleek and modern with stainless steel frame and glass|
|Processor||A14 Bionic chip||A13 Bionic chip|
|Display||Super Retina XDR with Ceramic Shield||Super Retina XDR|
|Charger/headphones||Not included in the box||Not included in the box|
|Fingerprint scanner||Not included, Face ID only||Not included, Face ID only|
- The iPhone 12 Pro has an excellent camera system, with improved low-light performance and a LiDAR scanner for more accurate depth sensing.
- It features a sleek and modern design with a ceramic shield front cover that offers better drop protection.
- The A14 Bionic chip provides fast and efficient performance, making it great for multitasking and running demanding apps.
- The 5G capability allows for faster download and upload speeds and better network coverage.
- It has a large and vibrant Super Retina XDR display that makes media consumption a pleasure.
- The iPhone 12 Pro is one of the priciest phones on the market, making it unaffordable for many people.
- It no longer includes a charging brick or headphones in the box, which means that additional purchases are necessary to use the phone.
- The battery life is decent but not exceptional, and heavy users may need to charge it multiple times a day.
- The phone is quite heavy and may be uncomfortable to hold for extended periods, especially for users with smaller hands.
- The lack of a fingerprint scanner may be inconvenient for users who prefer this method of unlocking their phone.