The Bookshelf Mod (Version 1.20.2) serves as a fundamental library mod, enhancing the game with fresh features and tools tailored for the creativity of fellow content creators. This endeavor primarily aims to harness the collaborative prowess of the modding community in crafting exceptional utilities accessible to all.
Crafting Bookshelf directly from the repository via Forge Gradle is a straightforward process. Bookshelf leverages the inclusion of the Forge Gradle Wrapper within the repository. To compile the mod, simply clone or download the repository and execute the ‘gradlew build’ command through the command line while situated within the project directory. This action will produce both an obfuscated jar and a developer jar within the build/libs directory.
Introduction to the Bookshelf Mod
Unlocking New Dimensions of Enjoyable Gaming!
The Bookshelf Mod for Minecraft serves as a dynamic library created to enhance your gaming experience. It paves the way for a harmonious coexistence of unrelated mods, bringing them under a unified banner. Additionally, it introduces fresh variations of horse armor and the exciting ability to customize the colors of in-game objects.
The developers are dedicated to your gaming pleasure, aiming to streamline your experience while saving your precious time and effort. With each update, they deliver a multitude of advantages, redefining your traditional gameplay. This is your gateway to a realm where real-life worries fade away as you dive headfirst into thrilling adventures. Explore mysterious houses and dungeons, take on menacing monsters, establish your virtual family, and much more!
Unlike other video games, here, you become the author of your unique stories. Each narrative unfolds in a distinct and captivating manner, limited only by your imagination and the diverse in-game settings you explore.
Play, have a blast, and acquire valuable knowledge all at once! Gaming transcends mere leisure; it’s a form of education that can benefit you in your future endeavors. For further insights and strategies, watch renowned gamers’ videos, draw inspiration from their feats, and hone your skills.
Are you tired of the mundane look of villages and cities? Elevate their aesthetics with shaders and texture packs! Watch as your surroundings transform into visually stunning landscapes, worthy of becoming your desktop wallpaper.
Embark on a global exploration with a vast array of maps! You’ll discover not only new locales but also encounter extraordinary creatures, from fierce dragons to enchanting unicorns. Collaborate with your friends in online team challenges, even during school breaks with the pocket edition. Defend your territory in bedwars and claim victory! The world of VR awaits your achievements, and you can share your tips and tricks to help newcomers acclimate to this boundless universe.
Bookshelf Mod for Minecraft DISCLAIMER: NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG. All files available for download in this application are provided under a free distribution license. We do not claim any copyright or intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved. This app complies with Mojang’s brand guidelines, as described at http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines.
- Enjoy a 3-day free trial period after payment confirmation; no fees apply during this period.
- After the free trial ends, the subscription automatically renews weekly for $19.99.
- Payment is charged to your Google Account upon confirmation of purchase.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your account settings after making a purchase.
- Any unused time from the free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the trial period.
- Horse Armor: Seamlessly introduce new horse armor options to enhance your equine companions.
- ItemStack Colors: Modify the color of any item with a simple command or NBT editing.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: An event to customize enchantment behavior as per your preferences.
- An array of utilities, spanning from basic to intricate, at your disposal.
Command: /bookshelf hand
This is a diagnostic command introduced by Bookshelf. It allows you to extract game data from the currently held item in various formats. For instance, selecting the “ingredient” option provides a JSON string suitable for integration into datapacks, particularly for tasks like defining recipe inputs.
Bookshelf Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5
The Bookshelf Mod 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 serves as an essential tool for enhancing the functionality of other Minecraft mods (its installation is a prerequisite). It includes a comprehensive codebase and a universal API that optimizes and streamlines mod performance within Minecraft.
Bookshelf Mod provides a standardized code framework for various mods, resulting in reduced file sizes, time savings, and system optimizations. This amalgamation of code ensures a seamless experience for users. Failure to install this mod prior to using certain foundational mods may result in errors during gameplay, preventing you from progressing beyond the main menu.
- Lazy Loading for Forge Registries: Streamlined loading for Forge registries.
- Lazy Loading for Commands: Efficient loading for commands.
- Extensive Collection of Utility Functions: A comprehensive assortment of utility functions.
- Weighted Registries: Registries with customizable weight values.
- Markdown Table Generator: A tool for generating Markdown tables.
- And Much More: Various additional functionalities.
Note: Many user-facing features have been pruned from this mod to prevent bloat. Tweaks and fixes are now available through separate mods. If you’re seeking the attribute fix feature, it has been re-released separately.
The Ore Dictionary feature remains a part of this mod. It includes the registration of some vanilla items into the ore dictionary. For instance, stone variants are registered as “stone,” and fence gates are registered. You have the option to disable this feature in the config file.
Hand Command: The “hand” command offers a quick means to generate the held item in different ID formats. To use this command, input: /bookshelf hand TYPE_HERE
Tip: The command generates a chat message visible only to you. Clicking this message will copy the text to your clipboard.
- STRING: Outputs the held item as a string, utilizing Java’s toString method.
- INGREDIENT: Outputs the held item as a JSON ingredient, including NBT data if present.
- STACKJSON: Outputs the held item as a JSON string.
- ID: Reveals the item ID of the held item.
- HOLDER: Presents the held item in the Forge ObjectHolder format.
- TAGS: Lists the item tags associated with the held item.
- FLUIDS: Displays any fluids contained within the held item.
Installing the Bookshelf Minecraft Mod Using Forge
Ensure that you’ve already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Bookshelf Minecraft Mod compatible with your game version.
- Find the Minecraft application folder. On Windows, open the Run dialog from the Start menu, type %appdata%, and hit Run. If you’re on macOS, open Finder, hold down ALT, click Go, and choose Library from the top menu bar. Then, navigate to Application Support and locate the Minecraft folder.
- Place the mod you’ve recently downloaded (a .jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Insert the mod into the ‘mods’ directory, which can be found within the game’s folder.
- Now, you’re ready to enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
Follow these 5 steps for a successful Forge Minecraft installation:
- Access and select the appropriate Minecraft Forge version, then download the installer.
- Ensure that Java is installed on your computer. Open the .jar file you downloaded, ensure ‘Install Client’ is chosen, and click OK.
Bookshelf Mod 1.12.2
Indeed, Bookshelf Mod 1.12.2 serves as an invaluable resource for modding support, offering a repository of common codes and APIs for mod authors. This mod proves to be an essential addition that should be on your radar for future use.
About the Bookshelf Mod:
This mod provides a crucial layer of compatibility that enables mods to seamlessly coexist with others, even when conflicts have previously arisen. It stands as the solution to any incompatibility issues stemming from different mods. By integrating this library, your Minecraft experience becomes markedly smoother.
As previously mentioned, this mod operates in the background and doesn’t have any visible impact on your Minecraft installation. Mods that benefit from its support share a consistent code structure. The author’s wisdom lies in consolidating this code within the mod, reducing file sizes, saving time, and optimizing overall performance. Failure to install this mod, when required, may result in errors or the inability to load the main menu.
In summary, the Bookshelf mod is a valuable asset for your future Minecraft adventures. Like any other mod, remember to install Minecraft Forge before delving into the world of modding.